- Can replicate Cooleaf's top-down recognition program, but also offers much more flexibility in program setup.
- Initial account setup is tailored to your company and you are then assigned a dedicated rep for launch setup.
- Modern user interface with intuitive navigation.
- Reward catalog primarily features gift cards and physical products. Doesn't have company swag options like Cooleaf, but offers local experiences and events as additional reward options.
- Has pulse surveys as well as the ability to setup challenges with their own leaderboard.
- Recognition program has the same setup as Cooleaf with only managers being able to give monetary recognition while for other users it is non-monetary.
- Modern user interface, but has a higher learning curve for admins, though also more flexible.
- Reward catalog offers gift cards and physical products via Amazon along with charity options, but no company swag options.
- Admins can send out pulse surveys.
- Can recreate the Cooleaf program for top-down recognition, but provides more flexibility as well.
- Good user interface that's easy to navigate.
- Decent data vizualizations, but overall more basic than Cooleaf's analytics.
- Like Cooleaf, primary support channel is email and features a help center better suited for breadth than depth.
- Admins can send out pulse surveys, but additionally any user can send out individualized feedback request surveys.