- Compatible program setup, except points to give away are distributed based on users' job titles.
- Similar onboarding experience with the guidance of an onboarding specialist.
- Stripped-down user interface, but has a cleaner aesthetic, though admins will find a similar learning curve.
- Suite of integrations nearly the same, plus Microsoft Teams integration.
- Diverse range of reports, but backed up with some powerful analytics.
- Same program setup with more options for the distributions of points to give away: weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
- Similarly standard boilerplate user interface, but easier to navigate.
- Integration options are comparable with added benefit of Microsoft Teams integration.
- Same email and phone support options, but only during standard business hours.
- Can create a recognition program that functions the same, but there is also more flexibility (and added complexity) to create other types of programs.
- Compatible suite of integrations, but also has a Microsoft Teams integration.
- Also has a broad range of default downloadable reports.